Corrective Action Plans
As part of our monitoring activities, we sometimes identify findings that require a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to correct a deficiency in the way you are managing your grant. A letter is sent detailing the finding and asking for a CAP to be completed and implemented within six months. You can download these procedures here.
Schedules are questionnaires we send out to recipients to test compliance with state and federal regulations. You can download them here.
- Schedule C - PSVS Equipment Procurement Expenses
- Schedule D - Grant Match Amounts
- Schedule G - Subrecipient Audits
- Schedule I - Force Account Labor
- Schedule K - EMG Procurement and Contracts
- Schedule O - ARRA Grant Funds
- Schedule R - Homeland Security Procurement, Contracts, and Equipment